***Returns will be accepted for exchange or store credit only***
The purchase of an item implies understanding and compliance with our return policy. Return policy states refunds are given only in case a shipment of a purchased item was not made or a shipping error has been made, the fault of which falls on The Wardrobe Shop. A dress may be exchanged for another style, size or gift certificate within 7 days of receipt. An $18.00 restocking fee applies to all exchanges and buyer is responsible for all shipping charges that apply. If there happens to be a manufacturing defect on a dress, WardrobeShop will exchange the dress for the same style and size within 7 days of receipt. WardrobeShop will cover all shipping charges associated with manufacturing defects.
Dresses that show evidence of wear, smell like smoke, have stains (make-up, grass), or smell like cigarette smoke will not be accepted and returned immediately to sender COD. Original tag must be attached to the dress or it will not be accepted. WardrobeShop reserves the right to refuse merchandise returns. If a dress is returned in a condition other original, it will be returned to purchaser COD. Any dress returned after the 7-day period or without an RA number will be refused or sent back to sender COD. Once you receive your Return Authorization Number you will need to display it on the outside of the box and dispatch the dress to Wardrobe Shop. Call or email for the return address.
Instruction to return an item back:
1. Go to http://wardrobeshop.com
2. Login to your account
3. After logging in, click "Order History and Details"
4. Find your order, and click "Details"
5. Scroll down to the itemized list of items you purchased and click the checkbox to the left of the item you want to send back.
6. Scroll down to the text box just below "Merchandise Return" and tell us briefly why you need to return the item and click “MAKE RMA SLIP”
7. That’s it! We will take over from there and handle everything else, and email you instructions to send the item back. If you need to follow up about the request, you are more than welcome to do so by sending us an email or by calling us.